Friday, September 19, 2008

Orders Shipped

This will be very quick.

We are still without Internet or phone service at this time. It was eating at me that this group of orders were sitting here ready to go and no way of shipping them without the Internet. I called every person I knew within a 20 miles radius to see if they had power AND Internet. FINALLY found someone, so I was able to print labels by hauling my hard drive across town. The group from Sept 8-12 will be shipping today (have to run back to the office to finish packaging them before UPS arrives at 5pm). I was not able to send shipment notices, but customers should receive an email from UPS with your tracking number for your package.

My apologies for all the craziness over the last week. I can't wait until things settle down to some kind of normalcy.

The girls at the office are busting tail on the orders for this week. It's still looking like Monday or Tuesday when they will ship. Not too far off schedule. YAY!!

Thanks again for every one's patience.

Ohhh and emails. Sorry, not happening without our internet. I'm also without it at home. Seems to be a wide spread thing with Comcast customers.. GRRRR! Promise to get to those as soon as it comes back up.

No comments: